Friday, March 11, 2011

The Hannahdinburg

As of Monday, Hannah will be "4 and 3/4" years old. She is very excited to reach this milestone and asks me daily how much longer. I'm not sure what sort of celebratory marking this requires?

When I was a little girl, my brother, sister, and parents often called me "Talky," because I talked all. the. time.

Now, as is to be expected, life has brought this karma home to roost. Jack talked non-stop from about 7 seconds after he was born until only recently. He still talks but just not 100% of his waking moments.

One reason he doesn't talk as much? Because Hannah has now taken over that role. She talks every moment that she's not asleep or watching a video...and she doesn't really like to watch videos/TV. So mainly, she just talks and talk and talks. Thank god we have the part across the street. This child never stops going from the moment she wakes up (6 AM) until the moment she passes out at night (7-8 PM).

These are just fun pictures of...


how she floats.


and how she crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment