Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear John,

I know that when we sold 1/2 of our possessions and moved 8,000 away, I promised to simplify life and that part of simplifying life was not (oops, Freudian slip) taking a hiatus from the "Kitchen Appliance of the Month" club that I founded.

However, since you've left me for two weeks of bacon, Koppe Bridge, Tex-Mex, and a trip to NOLA, I've had an unfortunate relapse.



But see, now I can make SUSHI RICE!

Plus it has "artificial intelligence control," and I could use any supplemental intelligence I can get.

Love,

You Know Who

PS: Study the new rice cooker very carefully, cause then you won't notice the new coffee pot...

1 comment:

  1. nice. im afraid i'm going to be the one living "less simply" when im by myself in the states all summer... in fact, it might have already started w/ a new pair of shoes waiting for me at my parents house. :)

    ReplyDelete