Tuesday, May 25, 2010

House Painting

Someone told us when we visited that we could have the inside of the house painted for very little money. I'm beginning to question what, exactly, "very little" means, but that is another post. For now, just know that I am having multiple adventures in contracting the work, buying the supplies, and dealing with fumes in the house. I'll have several posts over the next day or so about this, but to satisfy my curious chitlins, here are some quick pictures:


Hank's Room (sorry, a little blurry)

Jack's Room (we need another set of sheets)


Hannah's Pinkolicious Room





3 comments:

  1. Jack says: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for posting our rooms...
    P.S.:Love you daddy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank said: Thanks for the room pics Daddy! I can't wait to get over there and see them for myself! Love, Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah says: I want to tell Daddy/Papa that I adore loving with him and enjoy sitting in your lap and and and getting on my shoes when you tell me. Love, Hanni.

    ReplyDelete