Monday, May 3, 2010

...and then the Goodbye (or at least Goodbye #1)

We took the boys to school this morning, then P&B took Hannah, and then we left for a day of last-minute errands and then the drive to Houston. Everyone except me held his/her composure very gracefully. I, on the other hand, have been crying...I mean having eye leakage due to, um, allergies...for the past three days. I hate saying goodbye. And I'm pretty sure I get this from my Mom... :)

Very, very strange to think that John will never come "home" to this house again.
The past 8 years have gone by so quickly. When we moved here, Hank was Hannah's age (almost 4).



The last hug. Look at all that hair...
I, of course, was having significant allergy-eye issues.


Did you notice how clean the garage is?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment