Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bovine in Bombay, or, Where's she going?



Thibadeaux and I were walking down Mahatma Ghandi Road in Bombay (specifically, near Pragati Nagar), and saw this gal waking down the street. Notice that to everyone else around this was a non-event. Completely normal. Why's that Gora filming the Ghai?? What's wrong with the man? Hasn't he ever seen a cow walking down the street in heavy traffic?


I took this especially for Nancy. XOXOXO



And here's a link to the video on the web, just in case you have trouble viewing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxqPA9fpLYs

1 comment:

  1. Howdy!!
    This may be totally awkward, but my mama met your husband's parents in Walmart the other day, and they told her about your blog. So, here I am, and I'd like to say that it's pretty awesome! My dad is looking at getting a job at Ras Laffan Emergency Safety College with TEEX, so we're tryin' to find out as much about Qatar as possible. :)
    Thanks for your time!
    -Burgundy G.

    ReplyDelete