Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Bento

Okay, my Bento aren't real Bento because I don't do things like cut radishes into little tiny bunny wabbits. I'm more likely to carve radishes into boobies and then get a "Mrs. Small We Need to Discuss Recent Events" phone call from the principal.

That said, I did tell myself that Halloween would be a great day to TRY to make a real Bento. With inspiration from this blog called Adventures in Bento, I did my best.

BEHOLD the MUMMY BENTO.


And yes, I went to my favorite retail establishment in Doha, the Japanese Two Dollar Store, which has a small Bento section, and bought a star-shaped cutter so we could all enjoy star-shaped carrots and star-shaped beets and star-shaped fake cheese and star-shaped toast and star-shaped bologna.

Nothing like looking in your lunch only to find it looking back at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment