Monday, November 15, 2010

My Trip To Fujaroh

I just finished going on a field trip with my class that was, no, not to a zoo like my brother's 6th grade field trip, but to an airport to go to a part of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) called Fujaroh. When we got to the airport, we went through customs (UGGGGHHH!!!!) after saying goodbye. We then got on a plane (the company was FlyDubai) and flew to,no not Fujaroh, but Dubai. We then took a 2 hour bus ride to Fujaroh (getting Kentucky Fried Chicken on the way!).  Let me tell you what activities we did together.

1.Swimming
2.Raft building
3.GPS
4.Talent show
5.Quiz about camp and other random stuff
6.Ab sailing
7.Rock wall climbing
8.Snorkling
9.Dow trip
10.Archery
11.Wadi walk
12.Blind path
13.Mountain biking

When we got back it was like a paparazzi
s
We did a lot of things, I know. We had a lot of fun doig all of them, and we were all challenged by every single thing and I, for instance, was very challenged by the mountain biking.

1 comment:

  1. Jacko, you had better commit this adventure to memory cause come December 15+ I am going to want a full and complete accounting of this particular phase of your life! Mungen

    ReplyDelete