Saturday, October 2, 2010

RPH: What is Happening Here...Right...Now.


I tend to wonder "what's it really like?" in a place.  What does it look like inside the houses or grocery stores or cars in those pictures?  So this morning, I took this RPH.  At 10:30 AM Doha time, I had just finished breakfast, John was playing solitaire in the living room, and the kids were simultaneously playing with homemade play-doh, eating fresh naan that John brought from a local Indian bakery, and making a huge silly ruckus.  They are all still in their PJs, without hair brushed...just like me, which is why I'm not in the picture.  Habib was sitting quietly watching and learning.

1 comment:

  1. And you were taking a break from facebook to share with the rest of us "what your world looks like". :) love it.

    ReplyDelete