Friday, September 3, 2010

Walking with Ravi


Lately, I have been going on walks with our family's friend, Ravi. We have been walking in a big area of dessert, and a gated-in area (which is where we are walking in the picture). Ravi is also known as Thibideaux. His dog's name is Negrita (also in the picture). We started walking a couple weeks ago, when Ravi came to our door and asked if I'd like to go with him, so I said yes. He said he walks Negrita every day (because it is pretty much the highlight of Negrita's day). Negrita is sick, so she has no teeth or pads on her feet. I really enjoy walking with Ravi and Negrita because Ravi and I love to talk a lot about many things.

1 comment:

  1. Jack
    I think that walking with Ravi and Negrita is really a neat experience for you and for Ravi and Negrita also. What do you all talk about? Is Negrita sick because she has no teeth and pads or is the loss of teeth due to the illness ? How is Ravi's wife doing with her treatment in Louisiana.
    Keep walking and talking and share some of your new experiences with ish.
    Love... Mungen

    ReplyDelete