Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Super Fairy from the Other Meadow

Today is "dress like your favorite book's superhero" day at school.  Despite having just bought myself a very basic sewing machine, I did not have time to seek out some felt and decorations to make something, so we went to the costume basket and found a very fine solution.

Please meet "Fairy Hannah."  Here is how she described herself to her Dad this morning:

"I am a Super Fairy, friends with Tinkerbell but living in another meadow.  I fly with my wings and fairy dust (which is stored in the bag), and I use my magic wand to help people."

The character parade should be in process as I write.

Thank you to Aunt Julia for the perfect Super Fairy dress! To John for the Super Fairy shoes!  To Scarborough Faire for the Super Fairy wings!  To Mammy for the Super Fairy attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment